eVitamine digital – Internet Marketing
At eVitamine, our mission is to create solutions for profitability and success. Our diverse team of digital natives is passionate about understanding the evolving digital marketplace and we are driven by our curiosity to explore new strategies to enable our clients to drive revenue and income. As trusted advisors, we offer integrated and user-centric Online Marketing solutions for global and local businesses and companies. We believe that the customer should be a central consideration that runs through all aspects of a successful digital marketing strategy. Google now accounts for over 90% of all search traffic in most European countries (e.g. Spain 96%, Germany 94%, UK 91%). Whatever the channel; Be it social, SEO or paid search, the digital space is ultimately shaped by the world’s most influential search engine. Founded and managed by ex-Google employees, at eVitamine, we know how people use the world’s most important search engine. We are driven by the principles of integrity, honesty, commitment, and accountability in all of our endeavours and decisions. These values empower us to make a difference for our clients. Our pride, passion and principles are fundamental to our innovation and motivation. Clients trust our skills and expert knowledge in the area of Search Engine Marketing, Web Analytics, and Conversion Rate Optimization. Common goals include: • Performance: Increase sales, subscriptions, qualified leads, brand awareness, etc. • Traffic Generation: Increase the number of visitors to a website • Business Insights: Understand KPIs and optimize results ($$$) based on data We go the extra-mile to understand our clients’ needs and to achieve their goals the very first time. To keep our promise, we maximize the potential, performance and positioning of individual clients through results-driven service philosophy and visionary strategic thinking. “We convert traffic into results!”.
SEM/ PPC Account Manager (German)
- Manage a portfolio of Google AdWords and other PPC accounts.
- Help creating and implementing new digital marketing solutions.
- Consult online advertising clients on PPC strategy and gradually take over responsibility for a portfolio of key accounts.
- Attend weekly team meetings conducted via video-conference.
- Report directly to Head of Performance Marketing and CEO (both ex-Google).
- Optimise clients’ PPC accounts by analysing and managing their campaign strategy.
- Respond to client inquiries using email, phone and videoconferencing tools.
- Work with a diverse team and support international clients from a remote location.
- Advanced PPC/ SEA campaign optimization skills
- Experience with Google Adwords and/ or other PPC channels (e.g. Facebook or Bing Ads)
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter, reliable and pro-active attitude
- Work from home: Self-driven and pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in an intercultural environment
- Basic knowledge of Online Marketing concepts/ tools (e.g. Web Analytics, Social Media, UX/ CRO/ A-B Testing, Affiliate, SEO, etc.)
- Languages: Fluent German and English, other EU-language is a plus
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the internet industry.
- Relevant customer and client service experience.
- Demonstrated creativity in writing, communication and presentations.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Able to identify needs and pro-actively propose solutions to client AND team.
- Ability to prepare forecasts, budget and traffic potentials, etc.
- Experience with managing large budgets
- Strong knowledge of agency world and/or with performance-oriented digital marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, Performance Marketing, Affiliate, UX/ CRO, etc.)
- Experience with related key drivers such as Mobile, Analytics, Web Development, LPO, etc.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).